-
March 1st, 2005, 11:18 PM
#2271
Inactive Member
IRT HK: Yea, but it's only $20 off of Amazon.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 03:54 AM
#2272
Senior Hostboard Member
Kay, I thought it's more expensive. Then maybe a good choice.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
#2273
Inactive Member
Hehe.. started a lot of "new" games! ^^U
Castlevania "Simphony of the Night"
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman X6
Still Playing "Final Fantasy IX" (second disc already)
and i've started another good game "Valkyrie Profile"
not bad huh?
-
March 2nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
#2274
HB Forum Owner
-
March 2nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
#2275
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Melfice - Not bad at all! The only games there that i havent really played are the Megaman games. Good stuff on the RPG front though.
Currently playing Skies of Arcadia Legends.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
#2276
Senior Hostboard Member
Cockroaches v1.5
A real fun little game, the only one I can run on this PC ^^
-
March 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
#2277
Senior Hostboard Member
The second is way better. Now my character started as a jedi consular, but I'll train him as a sith lord
-
March 2nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
#2278
Inactive Member
Damn thats irony. School work calls, and i get invited for the Matrix Online closed Beta. I'm gonna have to juggle both in a very skillful way. I don't think i'll be able to play WoW very much for a bit. Still, the MxO is short, i think the release is in a month or two.
BTW, as it turns out, i won't be allowed to reveal any of the features of the game, not offically announced yet. I can't give you too detailed info. Damn oaths. But i'll let you know if it's good or not.
-
March 3rd, 2005, 04:05 AM
#2279
Inactive Member
Right now I'm finishing up Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic. I can't wait to move on to the second one.
-
March 3rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
#2280
Inactive Member
Republic Commando, baby.
It's Star Wars and Rainbox Six combined. Except it's better than Rainbow Six.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks